There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Workout

55 squats with 24kg (that's about 53lbs)

3x3 (no ladder) of double cleans, double presses, squats, and swings. I used 2 10kg bells for this. I usually switch and go with something heavier for swings and squats, but my hip is still a little sore.

3x3 (no ladder) of double snatch plus overhead squat, also with 2 10kg bells.

And 3 TGUs with some snatches and windmills thrown in there with a 10kg bell.

Then an hour of karate and tonight another hour of karate with the kids.

I look forward to next week when I start snatching the 12kg bell. And in about 6 weeks, I start pressing the 12kg.

My hip is actually a lot better than it was. Still pretty sore though. I may go back to the chiropractor one more time, just to be safe. And I won't let these things go anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment