Monday, January 28, 2013

Burning off a long weekend

The stomach flu has hit our house. Shaun is the lucky first victim. So far, no one else has caught it. Fingers crossed!

This morning's classes were a welcome respite from Germ Fest 2013. I combined Sunday's and Monday workouts and felt good.

100 snatched in 10 minutes with 12kg
10 push presses with two 14kg bells
10 double jerks with two 14kg bells
Total of 32 presses with two 10kg bells
Total of 20 squats with two 10kg bells
Total of 20 swings with two 10kg bells

Karate was fun, as usual. I am working towards my blue belt and learning the kata I will need for my green belt. We tend to work ahead, I'm good with that! The kids have a test this Saturday, several of them will be testing for their next belt, most will just get stripes. Three stripes are required to test for a belt. My kids will be earning their second stripe on their orange belt. I am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment