Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Busy day!

55 squats today with a 24kg bell. I bumped it up a bit. It wasn't as hard as I thought.

Then a 3x3 (3 sets of 3 reps each) of double cleans, presses, squats, and swings. I used two 10kg bells for cleans and presses and the 24kg bell for squats and swings. Note to self: Use heavier bell for swings! I got a little over enthusiastic with that!

On to a 3x3 with a double snatch and overhead squat. Again, I used a 10kg bell for this.

I didn't get to my TGUs today, hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Instead, I did 3 sets of 10 pullovers. I think my stomach muscles will be unhappy with me tomorrow!

After kettlebells and karate, I rushed home, showered, ate a quick lunch, and got ready to meet a friend for coffee. Then off to the store and picking up the rugrats from school. Then I get to make dinner and do another round of karate tonight when I help with the kids' class. And hopefully after the post-karate chaos of showers and bedtime, I can relax!

On a pretty awesome note, I hadn't seen my friend for a couple months and the first thing she said was how good I looked and had I lost weight? Actually, I have gained a tiny bit, but I am pretty sure it's muscle. It made me feel pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment