Monday, January 14, 2013

Snatch Test Part 2

I got another 200 snatches in 10 minutes! Next week I will start snatching with the 12kg! I need to adjust my form slightly and stand up straighter at the top of the snatch. I'm either tired or it could be my right hip is very very out. I also managed to do 10 push presses and 10 double jerks today.

Yesterday, I did in fact make it to kettlebells and did a 3x3 ladder of double presses, swings, and squats. I may have possibly attempted a couple pull-ups, but that's not a pretty sight, so I'm not mentioning it. I want to do 1 unassisted pull-up by the end of 2013 though.

Karate was easy today, except for my darn hip. Absolutely NO kicks today! We practiced kata and talked about form and how to practice. Looking forward to tonight's class with the kids!

My hip. It's been out for a couple months. I keep putting off going to the chiropractor because it was very slight and would come and go. Last week, it got bad. Fast. I could hardly walk or get out of bed. I have been stretching like crazy, which has helped, but it still hurts. I finally called and made myself an appointment for this afternoon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment