Friday, October 7, 2011

You know you're a runner when......

You fall asleep while visualizing yourself doing interval training around a track!

Yes, I did that last night. The weird part is that I have never done interval training. Maybe this means I am ready for it.

I was a little sore after the Race for Education. I had some minor ToFP just below the base of my toes. And my calves were a little tight. I feel pretty good today and want to go for a run, but I won't have the time. I have to get everyone packed, we leave for Chicago this afternoon. Between errands, packing, work, kids, no run today. Bummer.

But Chicago will be so fun! We are stalking Pastor up there for the Chicago Marathon on Sunday! Actually, we are going to lend some moral support; he has admittedly struggled during his training for this race. So we want to cheer him on! And it will be cool to hang out together over the weekend.

Maybe I can get my run in tomorrow in the big city......That would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment