Friday, February 15, 2013

Back with a Vengeance

Stomach flu.

I have been up since 1:30 this morning with my son. He has been throwing up about every 10 minutes since. It finally seems to be calming down a bit, thank goodness! Poor guy is completely miserable, I don't think he has ever been this sick before. And he is missing his Valentine's Day party at school. Shaun dropped off his Valentine cards at school and his teacher will send them home with my oldest. At least he can have something to look forward to this afternoon. Hopefully his tummy will calm down by then.

I am completely exhausted. Since I got up with him, I am now contaminated and have full responsibility. (Just wait until the next one gets sick, it's all on Shaun!) I have cleaned the carpet 4 times, cleaned a mattress, cleaned the couch, done full 2 loads of laundry, given at least 3 baths, and cleaned the bathroom countless times in the last 9 hours. Not fun since I have only had about 2 hours of sleep since yesterday morning. I just hope I don't catch this next!

On a brighter note, our sick family member should be released from the hospital. I was supposed to go and help out, but I can't now. So Shaun is going instead.

Well, I better get back to watching the 1980s version of Transformers with my sick little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment